The Harvest Moon Consortium

A NeverWinterNights Guild and Player community

A "Mod" adds or changes items in base Skyrim game. This is a short list of what we have found as really Useful or Beautifying mods for Skyrim.

Some Fun mods that give a new perspective.

Postby Bannor Bloodfist » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:19 pm

New Horse Textures by ezself on the nexus forums. This modder appears to be someone worth keeping track of. This mod allows you to either a) add NEW horses to the game for a specific location, or B) Replace general horse textures throughout the game.
He claims this is a modder's resource file, so that folks can take the textures, improve or just learn from how he accomplished it.

Clear Skies - No Dragons This mod is intended for folks that continue to play Skyrim AFTER finishing the primary plot-line. It removes re-spawning dragons. In other words, if you have completed the main game, and can't understand why Dragons keep attacking after you have defeated them all... well, this mod will make their last appearance, their absolute final appearance. Meaning that if a dragon does re-spawn once, it will not re-spawn again after you have killed it. This is NOT intended for early game players, as you MUST have dragons to get the Dragon Souls to be able to complete the main plot-line. But, if you have already finished the main plot, and are just conituing to play to explore, or close out all the various side-plots, this mod may be applicable for you.

Portable Campsite plus This mod allows you to carry a campsite around with you. It contains much more than I personally use, but I at least like having the bedroll as it allows me to sleep pretty much wherever I want as long as enemies are not nearby.
CTP Team Lead

Tired of torches? How about using those lanterns instead?

Postby Bannor Bloodfist » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Tired of torches? How about using those lanterns instead?

You know how it goes... you wander around and find all of those unlit lanterns lying around, and have no real use for them at all?

How about an oil-filled lantern that re-purposes the old dead lanterns using the smithing function and creates Einithars Lantern by born2bkilled. This is a basically NEW lantern, using the old ones you find lying around, and re-creating them to require a special oil.
CTP Team Lead

Return to Fun Mods / Upgrades