The Harvest Moon Consortium

A NeverWinterNights Guild and Player community

A "Mod" adds or changes items in base Skyrim game. This is a short list of what we have found as really Useful or Beautifying mods for Skyrim.

STEP: Skyrim Total Enhancement Project by TheCompiler

Postby Bannor Bloodfist » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:46 pm

This is NOT a mod, again, this adds NO CONTENT directly to the game.

What this does is give you specific, step by painful step, instructions on how to really press the limits of the game, even with only a moderate computer. The mods recommended in the compiled step guide may or may not be to your choice, but the original author keeps updating the list with new "Beautifying" steps, and links to various mods available on Nexus.

Step - Skyrim Total Enhancement Project - by "TheCompiler"

There are literally dozens of mods listed in this guide, as well as important instructions on how to implement various changes to your skyrim.ini and other settings files to improve performance while at the same time greatly improve the graphics quality of the game.

P.S. I have NOT personally tried all of the mods listed here, once I do, I will let you know what I think, but overall, I DO highly recommend reading the .PDF and looking over the screenshots that TheCompiler put together to determine is improving the graphics of the game is for you.
CTP Team Lead

Return to Fun Mods / Upgrades