Progress post 05 2017: Preview Video No. 1
General public discussion and advertisement area for this project.

Moderators: Winterhawk99, Mermut, Bannor Bloodfist, Black Rider

Black Rider
ctp: Yes
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Progress post 05 2017: Preview Video No. 1

Post by Black Rider »

I made a little preview video.

Witness Tika (by DLA-Lisa) standing in front of her home. Then she takes a walk to the Trough. After that, she's moving towards the Inn Of The Last Home - ending on the balcony of the inn at night.

Get it here:
https://neverwintervault.org/project/nw ... -additions

The music is "Lonesome Search" from J Wildfire Town:
https://neverwintervault.org/project/nw ... ome-search

It's the first time, that I've created such an IG video. So, it's far from perfect. Please forgive me the a bit amateurish result. Hope, you can enjoy it.

Black Rider
ctp: Yes
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Re: Progress post 05 2017: Preview Video No. 1

Post by Black Rider »

Some more info on what is to be seen:

1. The Tika house model was in a stage as were/are many others: It was missing the root leaves cover (now added, but not really showing in the video see viewtopic.php?f=130&t=2735), the doorway had to be rezized to NWN1 standard size (in 2003 DLA were starting with a custom door size. Later models then showed NWN1 standard sized doors), it had some walkmesh issues and the eves (connection between roof and wall) where missing. And this group now has now the "new" canopy leaves (see viewtopic.php?f=130&t=2734). The windows are in test positions.

2. The Trough house is now in the same stage as the Tika model. The scene, we were able to get, was VERY ROUGH! For deteils, see viewtopic.php?f=130&t=2736.

3. The Inn did get some detail work. We enlarged the main entrance to fit a standard NWN1 double door, because the interiour was showing a double door in the according double door size, too. The original model had a single door sized opening, probably to be used with a double door, as it is now in use on the Trough model. The balcony door opening needed adjustments.
The inn still has its original root and tree leaves (in this video).

4. All the platforms connecting the bridge walks now have the "new" root and tree leaves.