Visit
General discussion of all things NWN
Child of Stark

Re: Visit

Post by Child of Stark »

foaloke wrote:Give both of them heartburn for not being ingame!!! (I know they're very busy, but its hysterical to see CoS get fired up and defensive). :twisted:
Alright let me say a few things...

1.) I did not get any heartburn from Angel's AMAZING Fajitas! So :P take THAT Foaloke! Be jealous! Oh yes!

2.) I NEVER get fired up and defensive you overly-charasmatic DROW LOVER! :twisted:

*suddenly calm again* Now I'd like to thank Angel and Winter for hosting me and Malk! It was an amazing night of awesome talks and learning! (got new tricks to try out in game! muahahahahaha Fear me, if you DARE!) Can't wait until I have more time to cause lots of trouble in both worlds!

Oh and btw, I'm coming for YOU, Foaloke!
Harvest Moon Officer
Anchorome DM

"Winter is coming"

Mikeswraith

Post by Mikeswraith »

CoS,
So I am asking myself...What do i do to warrant a visit, or a howdy do ,or a even a not so friendly frive by. As I recall: We live a stones throw from each other....Just a thought...Michael

foaloke

Post by foaloke »

Mikeswraith wrote:CoS,
So I am asking myself...What do i do to warrant a visit, or a howdy do ,or a even a not so friendly frive by. As I recall: We live a stones throw from each other....Just a thought...Michael
Mike, do you live a "stone's throw" away from CoS or Malk?
Child of Stark wrote:
foaloke wrote:Give both of them heartburn for not being ingame!!! (I know they're very busy, but its hysterical to see CoS get fired up and defensive). :twisted:
Alright let me say a few things...

1.) I did not get any heartburn from Angel's AMAZING Fajitas! So :P take THAT Foaloke! Be jealous! Oh yes!

2.) I NEVER get fired up and defensive you overly-charasmatic DROW LOVER! :twisted:

*suddenly calm again* Now I'd like to thank Angel and Winter for hosting me and Malk! It was an amazing night of awesome talks and learning! (got new tricks to try out in game! muahahahahaha Fear me, if you DARE!) Can't wait until I have more time to cause lots of trouble in both worlds!

Oh and btw, I'm coming for YOU, Foaloke!
:shock: ... Who, meee? You're just drow-ealous! (yes, I just made that word up). 8-)
Llie tula mellonea, vasa ni yulna en mereth en amin