General discussion of all things NWN
Crystal_flowers
ctp: No
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Goodbye

Post by Crystal_flowers »

Well it was fun, but it seems as though since I am stuck as a low level and when people log in it is just for the "High Levels" Except of course the other "Mid-levels" of favor that is. I suppose my little character is not needed or wanted here. Farewell..*waves goodbye* :(
Happiness, harmony, and joy to all for it is all for fun after all. *Smiles*

Winterhawk99
ctp: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Re: Goodbye

Post by Winterhawk99 »

Hi Crystal,

I'm sorry if you took the Epic quests lately as a "we dont want low charactors on the server". It is not true at all. Unfortunately the server is backlogged for epic quests. So you have had to put up with dms working to help high level charactors that want to go beyond 20th level.

I and all of us hope you come back soon. Angel my wife is working on a low level adventure. I have also been working on some mid level Dm quests for characters like your own.

Sometimes a little bit of patience can go far. Also telling us here that you feel this way reminds us that all players need oppertunities for dm quests.

I hope you come back so we can all play together.
CTP team member
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Chief cook and bottle washer for Harvest Moon

Mikeswraith

Post by Mikeswraith »

Crystal there are 5 or 6 of us who have created new characters in the last couple of days...new characters mean low levels...Thorto is about to turn epic, so he can (sometimes) run with the epic level characters....
I have Kang Tetsuhara - level 6, Malachi St. Angelo - level 4, Zimm Hardcastle - level 5 and a couple of others...
I am so very sorry if my running with the epics on one occassion when you wanted me to run with you otherwise made you feel like you were unwelcome. it was never my intention. Please come back...Please....

foaloke

Post by foaloke »

Crystal.... if you're still around, I've recently made a morally-torn paladin who'd love to adventure with your PC. :mrgreen:
Llie tula mellonea, vasa ni yulna en mereth en amin

Graewerld

Post by Graewerld »

Got an e-mail back from Crystal_flowers the she will consider giving Harvest Moon another chance if and when she comes back. Hope it's soon.
Curiousity killed the cat.

For a while I was suspect.