Kelsie Weber
General Discussion for everyone in the HM
Winterhawk99
ctp: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Kelsie Weber

Post by Winterhawk99 »

Kelsie Weber died quietly at the vets office today. A finer cat never graced a home like she did ours. For 18 years she slept at the foot of our bed,roughhoused with her daddy, Played with her favorite mice toys treating them like her baby's. We buried her in a blanket behind the house with her favorite toy.
CTP team member
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Chief cook and bottle washer for Harvest Moon

Micteu

Re: Kelsie Weber

Post by Micteu »

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Winter. :(

Bannor Bloodfist
ctp: Yes
dla: Yes
TBotR: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Post by Bannor Bloodfist »

I am sooo sorry to hear that Steve. Please tell Angel that both of you are in my thoughts. Believe me, I know what it is like to lose a friend that you have had for 18 years, a constant companion that shows nothing but love and patience with their sometimes ignorant human children that they have taken under their wings.

She is now patiently waiting for you in heaven, and I am positive that she wants you to take your time in joining her, as there is no rush, she will wait for you, and greet you when you arrive, and meanwhile, she says thank you for her favorite toy, she will play with that, and sleep on her blanket dreaming of when you will come to her.
CTP Team Lead

Angelhawk

Post by Angelhawk »

thankyou for the kind words . Its funny how pets can become so much a part of our lives . She sure is missed . and yes we will see her again . I turly belive that . thanks again ..

Maddyanne

Post by Maddyanne »

I'm so sorry about your Kelsie.

foaloke

Post by foaloke »

Sorry for the tardy condolences, but my heart goes out to you both. :(
Llie tula mellonea, vasa ni yulna en mereth en amin