Droor Hedgefire
Forum for posting in character stories about the people, characters and world of Seirra Na
Winterhawk99
ctp: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Droor Hedgefire

Post by Winterhawk99 »

Droor Hedgefire

What can be said about Droor.

Well, he's a liar. What is truth in his world? Not many can really say, maybe not even Droor himself. Maybe his truth is what is left out of his lie.

Those who have come into contact with the little Kender also say he's a tad insane. If you've ever been lucky enough to see him without his hood or goggles have seen the mark of Kane in his eyes.

What are his motivations? Honestly, no one knows. possibly not even Droor himself. It can be said however, that his answer to everything is violence and that when crossed, who ever crossed him meets a bloody end.

*sitting at the blackjack table in in the gambler's den in Morzelmore*

"A'right mate, there I was, jus' sittin' up in a tree near tha North Ravine takin' me a lil nap. Nex' thing I know I'm on tha ground surrounded all them Gnolls an' some people from tha Vales."

*the dealer tosses Droor a 10 of spades and an Ace of diamonds*

"So before I know it mate, I'm killin' me some Gnolls ya know, like it was natural 'r somethin'. Oh, an' blackjack. Gimme my chips. Anyway, I ask them people what's goin' on an' they tell me some story 'bout a some castle, Havock 'r Haakon 'r somethin' I wasn' really payin' attention. Jus' seemed ta be a nice way ta dull me blades a little."

*Droor glance at the others sitting at the table and he shakes his head. The guys were such easy money that he almost felt bad. The dealer tossed out the next round of cards*

"So now we're headin' through tha pine forest an' BAM! All tha sudden it's all dark an' then I'm in this room with a cube. There's like four of us in this room an' we keep hearin' these damned voices sayin' we was dumb an' they was gonna experiment on us an' stuff. *Droor grumbles* I'm gonna kill them damn voices. Well, first I'm gonna solve that damned cube, then I'm gonna be shovin' down them jackassed voices throats when I kill 'em.*

*the waitress brings another round of drinks as the dealer hands Droor his winnings and deals the next hand of cards*

"'Kay, so we kill lot's a Orcs an' animals an' what not, an' we get ta this castle. Everybody started talkin' again, so I stopped payin' attention. But I heard 'em talkn' 'bout this sword an' some lich, not that seemed interestin'. i'm gonna have ta look into gettin' me hands on that sword. I bet it'd be worth alot a gold, mate."

*A new dealer comes up to take over*

"A'right mates, I've made enough gold tonight. Try not ta lose so much, makes me almost feel bad 'bout winnin' so much."

*With that, Droor took his gold pouch and walked outside to have a smoke. He met with the dealer in the alley behind the gambler's den and tossed him a pouch of gold*

"Alright, here you go. Make sure I keep winning and I'll keep filling your pockets. Now get out of here, I don't need my scam being ruined because you're seen with me."

Story written by sirjenixofbj
CTP team member
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Chief cook and bottle washer for Harvest Moon