Hyssmin
Forum for posting in character stories about the people, characters and world of Seirra Na
Winterhawk99
ctp: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Hyssmin

Post by Winterhawk99 »

Hyssmin

The dim radiance throws a pallor over the layer of detritus that forms the floor of this spherical chamber. The half-petrified stalks of some long-dead treelike plants pungent with mildew and rot rise in lonely clumps from the mossy earth. A riot of fungus now flourishes in this subterranean chamber, so successful that vegetation lines the curving side walls and fungal cords hang from the domed ceiling above. Seven sets of corroded iron chains hang down from the curve of the ceiling in various places, each affixed to an empty iron loop. Besides two additional rounded passages that lead away from the chamber, a convex bulge of mirror-bright silver is affixed to the southernmost curve of the wall. Imprisoned in the eighth set of manacles is a black and red-clad pain-ridden elf standing motionless, as an imposingly tall human turns round from a table he is standing by, holding implements of foreign design in his scaly hands.

“The others that I captured with you have now joined my ranks as Histachii , my wretchlings, to do my bidding and my bidding alone. The paralyzing poison that courses through your body at the moment will soon wear off, and then MY fun will begin. It was so easy capturing you by having the Ti-Khana enter your camp and disable you with their venom. Soon you will begin to experience pain at a level you never even knew existed, and you will tell me, just like your companions, what I need to know about this sword you are endeared to protect. Now do you have any idea what it is like to hurt beyond comprehension without being able to scream out? Well do not worry, as I said, soon the poison will wear off and you will be able to scream to your heart’s content. And then you will scream more and more. Ohhhh…I can hardly wait. Later, when I, not you, but I am ready to listen to what you will beg to tell me, will I then finish the Ritual of Contrition and turn you into another of my brain-dead slaves.”

The man with the amber colored eyes approaches the Blood Talon warrior, turns a ring on his finger saying, “Behold the true form of your new master, Hyssmin!”, and transforms into an utterly terrifying Yuan-ti, his large, almost eight foot, green and yellow serpentine body with thick, muscular arms bringing the torture devices even closer. Piercing blood-and-amber eyes in a broad serpentine head burn with absolute hatred, the lambent pale yellow shading on his underbelly extending to his insidiously-long, forked tongue, flicking constantly as though tasting the air. “Now let the real pain begin!”

Story written by Graewerld
CTP team member
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Chief cook and bottle washer for Harvest Moon