Ta'nai Astralli
Forum for posting in character stories about the people, characters and world of Seirra Na
Crystal_flowers
ctp: No
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Ta'nai Astralli

Post by Crystal_flowers »

Ta'nai is a elven girl who has somehow found herself in a new realm she is a bit lost but found a few new friends already. Swifty and his wife aided me in a couple of quests here so far. We went on a hunt for a boar to aid the Dwarves at the Inn with some food. Then Swifty, his wife and I went for a search for an object to cover the well so that the spirits would not make such a disturbance for the Dwarves at the Inn. Both were very successful and were both completed with the aid of Swifty and his wife. Ta'nai being new to this land found herself a bit lost and did not know of the land or the area at all. Now thanks to Swifty I at least have some idea of the landscape and area some. I look forward to further exploration of this new land with adventure in my heart.
Happiness, harmony, and joy to all for it is all for fun after all. *Smiles*

Crystal_flowers

Re: Ta'nai Astralli

Ta'nai found herself on a mission, one given to her and Maldo (Mick Dagger's character)( Mick Dagger I beg your forgiveness if I have gotten the character's name wrong) by Zarpho (Same to you Winter if I am mistaken I was tired sorry really) as Zarpho is a scholar and wished to study the writings, and use them to aid her leader in the aging slow down process. It was to quest and find an ancient Temple of the Elves with some etching's upon the wall and use some vellum with a strange odor to it.Given to me by Zarpho; to rub upon the walls and make a chemical copy upon the vellum in the rubbing of it when placed upon the walls of the ancient temple ruin. Maldo and I found ourselves almost at our wits end in the forest battling Gnolls. We had to literally run and look back and shoot; me with my long bow and Maldo with his crossbow. We were badly wounded many times each. We worked well together though, and took turns being chased while the other shot at the attacker. We also did much bandageing of one anothers wounds much thank the Gods. The trip took us to a large tree in which we found and underground tunnel network full of more Gnolls. It went much as the forest battle did. Once we made it through to the canyon base. We traveled through a stand of wood to a shrine or temple of Corellon the father of the Elves. We were recieved there by one of the Clerics there a winged elf man. He once he learned of our mission aided us in travel with in the stand of wood. As it is currently under the influence of an evil cult. One that adversly affects the animals with in the wood itself to attack those they may not normally. The old ruined Temple were the writing's upon the walls are we were guided to with the aid of the winged elf cleric of Corellon. Once there Maldo and Ta'nai were successful in their mission for Zarpho and retrieving the copies of the writing's from the walls. We were then magically transported back to the camp were Zarpho awaited our return with the copies of the walls.
Last edited by Crystal_flowers on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crystal_flowers

Re: Ta'nai Astralli

After having attempted the forest to the south of the village. I give the area a try on my own to see how I may fend in such. I find the Gnolls a formitable oppenant, I am with some skill able to fight them alright as long as it is one on one. I make my way through the area, and decide to be a bit bold. I venture some to the east of the gnoll area. I find in my scouting huge Ogre like creatures. They are not very skilled, but they are very strong and do tend to gang up on enemies such as myself. I was able to with some effort hold my own again one on one. I leave the area not having searched it very well. I do think I will need to look for some aid to go much further it is just a bit to dangerous all alone. This is a very wild and very dangerous land it seems, I hope to learn more each day.