What do you, community members, want CTP to work on next?
General discussion about the Community Tileset Project

Moderators: Winterhawk99, Mermut, Bannor Bloodfist, Black Rider

the_icelord

Post by the_icelord »

[quote=Bannor Bloodfist;13596]Actually, you have not seen that set. The most you have seen are a few screenshots... it is a fairly large set, it was based off of two different marsh/swamp sets as well as some rural additions in it's original form, and it has much more in it than you may think it does.

No worries though... it's on our list, AND on our list to be further expanded upon.[/quote]

Ahh alright, I thought you guys already had a tileset for marsh/swamplands ( I think it's where we got the one on our server anyway ), it doesn't have that many tile options though so you need to use a lot of placeables to bring it further to life.

superfly2000
ctp: No
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Post by superfly2000 »

As I might do a desert themed PW some time in the future the Babylon tileset is quite interesting for me. I think a lot of things need to be fixed there or could be worked upon. Some things could also be removed.

Borden Ha'elven
Site Admin

Post by Borden Ha'elven »

[QUOTE=superfly2000;15158]As I might do a desert themed PW some time in the future the Babylon tileset is quite interesting for me. I think a lot of things need to be fixed there or could be worked upon. Some things could also be removed.[/QUOTE]

I'm currently totally re-building my Egyptian Interior re-skin. (Based on the old Aztec Interior originally) if that's of any interest to anyone. A volunteer tester might come in handy...

superfly2000

Post by superfly2000 »

Didn't know there was an interior even :-o

Borden Ha'elven
Site Admin