Ortanic tower
CTP usage questions should be posted here.

Moderators: Winterhawk99, Mermut, Bannor Bloodfist, Black Rider

Hakpaks and the casual player

Post by Guest »

[QUOTE=Darklight]For the life of me, I cannot understand this hak aversion.

There is courting popularity with casual player and there is polishing a rich world, and I think that is the factor which puts folks on one side or the other of this debate. I am not downplaying that both are important types of PWs.

Your thoughts on this?[/QUOTE]

I would rather play a server that is well built with quality haks myself. Ive played the servers designed for the casual player, and they can be fun too, but in the end the game is more satisfying when you can really immerse yourself in the game world. But still there is a need for either type of server, as many either do not have the time to download haks, or dont have the bandwidth. What the NWN community could really use is a bittorrent tracker that deals exclusively in hakpaks and custom content!

Lady Abagail

Darklight

Post by Darklight »

[QUOTE=DM Abagail]I would rather play a server that is well built with quality haks myself. Ive played the servers designed for the casual player, and they can be fun too, but in the end the game is more satisfying when you can really immerse yourself in the game world. But still there is a need for either type of server, as many either do not have the time to download haks, or dont have the bandwidth. What the NWN community could really use is a bittorrent tracker that deals exclusively in hakpaks and custom content!

Lady Abagail[/QUOTE]

I agree with you, although I have yet to play with bittorrent... i know, i'm stone age man.

You're not the same "Abigail" which did the famous crafting system I'm using are you? Somehow I doubt it... the spelling is different.