High Elven Interior
CTP usage questions should be posted here.

Moderators: Winterhawk99, Mermut, Bannor Bloodfist, Black Rider

the_icelord

High Elven Interior

Post by the_icelord »

First off.. it's a wonderfull piece of work, it looks marvelous, classy, and well done. Kudo's. BUT.. ( yes there is one :P )

I found a small error in the walkmesh of this set. The room imported from the default city interior tileset, the bordello room ( 2x2 has a small pool with a booby statue, and a big red bed, surrounded by red curtains in the back half of the room which is rounded. ).
The bed on these tiles isn't useable. Unlike the drow beds in the tileset.
There is somewhere a mod for the city interior tileset to change the bordello room to make the bed useable, however it's not been applied here.
Is it possible to have this done in a future release?

Thanks in advance :thumb:

Bannor Bloodfist
ctp: Yes
dla: Yes
TBotR: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Post by Bannor Bloodfist »

[quote=the_icelord;13330]First off.. it's a wonderfull piece of work, it looks marvelous, classy, and well done. Kudo's. BUT.. ( yes there is one :P )

I found a small error in the walkmesh of this set. The room imported from the default city interior tileset, the bordello room ( 2x2 has a small pool with a booby statue, and a big red bed, surrounded by red curtains in the back half of the room which is rounded. ).
The bed on these tiles isn't useable. Unlike the drow beds in the tileset.
There is somewhere a mod for the city interior tileset to change the bordello room to make the bed useable, however it's not been applied here.
Is it possible to have this done in a future release?

Thanks in advance :thumb:[/quote]

Sorry it is taking me sooo long to reply.

I don't currently have time to fix that particular group. But I will keep this post/message as a tickler for work that needs to be done.