The 2009 Cycle for the Golden Dragon Awards has started
Tybae

The 2009 Cycle for the Golden Dragon Awards has started

Post by Tybae »

I'm pleased to announce that the Academy for Modding Excellence has started our new cycle for the year. Details can be found here.

We have some exciting new changes to the awards coming this year and we look forward to announcing the Golden Dragon Award Winners for the 2009 Cycle. We will be judging works for NWN submitted in the year of 2009, or that were beta at the end of 2008. Now that the AME is no longer hosted by The Vault, we can consider works that are posted elsewhere for consideration in our awards.

If you think you know of a work that is worthy of winning a Golden Dragon Award, please let me know either here or on our forums (link in my signature). I have the same user name there as well.

As per last year's discussion, if you would like to opt out of the awards, please let me know and please link your work so that we will know that your wish is to not have your work considered.

If you have any questions, or would like to join us, please let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Tybae
AME Chairman.