Tno + Ctp =
This is an area for community members to show their custom content work and/or projects or ask for feedback.
OldMansBeard

Post by OldMansBeard »

[QUOTE=CWebb;7567]The only odd thing I'm seeing in the toolset is there is a door listed in the Custom/Wood (IIRC) that is showing up with a null name. I didn't bother checking into it, since it didn't really affect anything I was doing at the time and nothing was complaining about it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I noticed that. But it's only a custom template, not the door itself, so they can call it what they like. There is a reason for giving things null names, to do with cutscenes where left-click is enabled and you don't want the name to show up when the payer waves the mouse around. But I don't know if that is why they did it - I haven't played right through WCoC yet.

I rather like their curtain. I might steal that ...

9fires
ctp: No
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Post by 9fires »

I am not a tightwad, honest.

I JUST finished dl'g WCoC... and I can't wait to have a look at those tiles... thats really all I wanted. :) Now they're mine MUhahahahaha....

I apologise if I sounded negative, cuz I'm not. And as for me paying to play - I owe QSW for her comments on the vault - they turned me around.

If its an issue of support, I'll give y'all all I have to give. I'm NWN-Positive

9fires

Post by 9fires »

Anyone know, off hand the hak order for using the tno?

Bannor Bloodfist
ctp: Yes
dla: Yes
TBotR: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Post by Bannor Bloodfist »

[quote=9fires;7576]Anyone know, off hand the hak order for using the tno?[/quote]

It's real simple. One hak only.

wc_tilesets.hak

That's all you need.

All the doors, tiles, set files, textures, itp files, everything for the tilesets is in that one hak.

If you want the additional placeables, like sign posts, trees, etc, you would also need the wc_placeables.hak AND wc_2da_shared.hak

so, safest bet would be this:

wc_2da_shared.hak
wc_placeables.hak
wc_tilesets.hak

Like that. To have them ALL, just put them in alphabetical order and you are good to go.

raven280

Post by raven280 »

[QUOTE=Bannor Bloodfist;7555]Right now, you have two choices:

Buy the premium mod, what's $12 anyway
OR
Wait for 1.69 to make it official patch related files.[/QUOTE]

Even if you wait, I would be very surprised if Bioware were to officially patch the giant TNO tileset, when they didnt even patch up and release the two small tilesets from Pirates.....and instead made them available as seperate haks. You may, however see them patch the placeables, music, creatures, etc. Personally, I am hoping Atari and Bioware release one last boxed set of NWN1, with all of its expansions, all of its premium modules, and its final patch....

Raven280

Christopher

Post by Christopher »

You may yet see some CTP love on the TNO sets... We did all the QA on them already. Believe me, we know the dark side of TNO. It is a master piece built by some of the the most talented modlers in the custom content community.

But even they missed subtle things. :rolleyes:

Bannor Bloodfist
dla: Yes

Post by Bannor Bloodfist »

[quote=RAVEN280;7582]Even if you wait, I would be very surprised if Bioware were to officially patch the giant TNO tileset, when they didnt even patch up and release the two small tilesets from Pirates.....and instead made them available as seperate haks. You may, however see them patch the placeables, music, creatures, etc. Personally, I am hoping Atari and Bioware release one last boxed set of NWN1, with all of its expansions, all of its premium modules, and its final patch....

Raven280[/quote]

Well... your answer here is probably going to confuse some folks.

The REAL answer is that TNO and the other sets, WILL be re-released by Bioware, as 'Official Content' but they will be released as seperate downloads.

The reason for this is to cut down on the auto-patch download size.

The official releases WILL have additional stuff in them, things that may or may not be usuable as they currently are. As well as some 'patches' to those tilesets. Lovingly provided by CTP.

s030363l

Post by s030363l »

The TNO sets in WCoC are beautiful if you tested you know this but I was wondering how things are going on your tileset release, and what tilesets do you have in work after the original release.

Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Gold Five: "Stay on target"
Gold Leader: *We're too close*
Gold Five: "Stay on target"
Gold Leader: [shouts] Loosen up!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :shutup: Please keep thread on-track and go back to CTP General Discussion for information on what we are releaseing and questions as to what next?

raven280

Post by raven280 »

[QUOTE=Bannor Bloodfist;7611]Well... your answer here is probably going to confuse some folks.

The REAL answer is that TNO and the other sets, WILL be re-released by Bioware, as 'Official Content' but they will be released as seperate downloads.

The reason for this is to cut down on the auto-patch download size.

The official releases WILL have additional stuff in them, things that may or may not be usuable as they currently are. As well as some 'patches' to those tilesets. Lovingly provided by CTP.[/QUOTE]

So a CTP modified TNO will be released by Bioware as an additional download similiar to the two tilesets that were released by Bioware from the Pirates premium module? Does that mean we should hold off on building with the current TNO tilesets until after the official Bioware release of TNO?

On a totally different topic, can we as the CTP release the DLA Sewers tileset as an official CTP tileset? I thought it was a neat little tileset that has over the years fallen off of the radar, and would probably see alot of use if it was added to our lineup..... Just a thought.

Raven280