Barbaric North Tileset
This is an area for community members to show their custom content work and/or projects or ask for feedback.
s030363l
ctp: Yes
dla: No
TBotR: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Post by s030363l »

[QUOTE=Mask;39691]*Bump*

Hey.. whats going on with this?

Inquiring kleptoman..err...minds.. want to know.[/QUOTE]

Still doing repairs but we are getting close.

I was thinking of posting a new second beta to the vault for people to play with as the repairs have slowed a little because of real life and not enough free time to knock everything all out at once. :(

I expect repairs to take at least another week then hopefully I can talk Bannor and Hyperworm into a quick test of the new material.;)

Chandigar
ctp: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Post by Chandigar »

I think the only real issue right now is getting the minimaps updated. The first time around I somehow managed to get TSC's set creator to run the minimaps (except for a few tiles that had to be done manually)... now TSC chokes on the first tile so I need to manually import and run minimaps on the new/updated tiles then make sure they all look similar enough... so pain in the butt but no big hurdle.

Bannor Bloodfist
dla: Yes

Post by Bannor Bloodfist »

[quote=Chandigar;39722]I think the only real issue right now is getting the minimaps updated. The first time around I somehow managed to get TSC's set creator to run the minimaps (except for a few tiles that had to be done manually)... now TSC chokes on the first tile so I need to manually import and run minimaps on the new/updated tiles then make sure they all look similar enough... so pain in the butt but no big hurdle.[/quote]

Every time I had problems with TSC, it was due to not having all the .tga files in the same directory as the .mdl/.woks. Try copying those files into the same directory and it should process them. (Hopefully :) )
CTP Team Lead

s030363l

Post by s030363l »

[QUOTE=Bannor Bloodfist;39727]Every time I had problems with TSC, it was due to not having all the .tga files in the same directory as the .mdl/.woks. Try copying those files into the same directory and it should process them. (Hopefully :) )[/QUOTE]

Bannor does this include all the tga files contained in the normal bioware sets as we have used some of them.

I'm wondering if it could be the mountain arrow up tiles as they have no wok mesh?

Thanks for the tip Bannor.

Bannor Bloodfist

[quote=s030363l;39735]Bannor does this include all the tga files contained in the normal bioware sets as we have used some of them.

I'm wondering if it could be the mountain arrow up tiles as they have no wok mesh?

Thanks for the tip Bannor.[/quote]

Yes. ANY tga referenced by any tile must be located in same directory as the mdl for TSC to get it to display and snapshot correctly.
CTP Team Lead

s030363l

Post by s030363l »

[QUOTE=Bannor Bloodfist;39738]Yes. ANY tga referenced by any tile must be located in same directory as the mdl for TSC to get it to display and snapshot correctly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bannor we'll try that. ^_^

Do you have any idea if the mountain up tiles may be a problem?

Bannor Bloodfist

[quote=s030363l;39739]Thanks Bannor we'll try that. ^_^

Do you have any idea if the mountain up tiles may be a problem?[/quote]

To be honest with you, I would have no idea.
CTP Team Lead

Chandigar
ctp: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Post by Chandigar »

K... I had hope for a min... but I went through made sure all the tga files were in the right dir and even just copied a stone texture as a "filler" for a couple misc missing textures that the set editor found... and no dice. Same error message each time.

-- Type error: Call needs function or class, got: undefined

Anyone have any idea what that means??

Bannor Bloodfist

[quote=Chandigar;39743]K... I had hope for a min... but I went through made sure all the tga files were in the right dir and even just copied a stone texture as a "filler" for a couple misc missing textures that the set editor found... and no dice. Same error message each time.

-- Type error: Call needs function or class, got: undefined

Anyone have any idea what that means??[/quote]

Basically, it sounds like the TSC is 'assuming' certain settings in the tiles. What/when/which etc, the only person that would know the answer is Velmar.

Grasping at straws here, but what version of TSC are you using? 2.04 or 2.05? Here is 2.07, it does NOT have an installer, you have to manually copy the files where they belong in the 3dsmax scripts folder.

Do you also have the Veltools installed? I don't know if Veltools is required, but if the new version of TSC doesn't work, try installing Veltools as well.
CTP Team Lead

s030363l

Post by s030363l »

Once again thanks Bannor hopefully we can get this to work.