Barbaric North Tileset
This is an area for community members to show their custom content work and/or projects or ask for feedback.
s030363l
ctp: Yes
dla: No
TBotR: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Post by s030363l »

Repairs and updates are now being made in the set and we hope to have another hak ready by next week, Bannor are you and hyperworm up for a quick second round of testing to check the new content and repairs.;)

Bannor Bloodfist
dla: Yes

Post by Bannor Bloodfist »

[quote=s030363l;38972]Repairs and updates are now being made in the set and we hope to have another hak ready by next week, Bannor are you and hyperworm up for a quick second round of testing to check the new content and repairs.;)[/quote]

Sure.

Just let me know if you are adding content, and if it will break the current test mod.

Not a big deal eitherway, but it would be faster if I don't have to re-create everything again.
CTP Team Lead

Chandigar
ctp: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Post by Chandigar »

I think it should be ok, we're just adding tiles, not deleting. I think the module dies if the placed tiles get renumbered.

Thanks again B!

s030363l

Post by s030363l »

[QUOTE=Bannor Bloodfist;38973]Sure.

Just let me know if you are adding content, and if it will break the current test mod.

Not a big deal eitherway, but it would be faster if I don't have to re-create everything again.[/QUOTE]

Bannor thus far we have not broken the .set file so your test mod should be good but you will have a few more tiles to place as Chandigar did add a palisade crosser to the mix and a few of the ideas that you mentioned on Mantis.

By the way have you been able to complete any of the sets you were working(hopefully at least the white wizard lab as that was a very nice set)? I would'nt mind rolling this into CTP or at least make it compatible as we are going to run it thru OMB's clean model 3.0 program and make the necessary corrections to bring it to CTP standards. What would be required to make it compatible with CTP anyway as I not sure how you arranged all the sets currently released?

We have been busily fixing away as we have found a few problems but hopefully we will have news very soon.

Bannor Bloodfist
dla: Yes

Post by Bannor Bloodfist »

[quote=s030363l;39346]Bannor thus far we have not broken the .set file so your test mod should be good but you will have a few more tiles to place as Chandigar did add a palisade crosser to the mix and a few of the ideas that you mentioned on Mantis.

By the way have you been able to complete any of the sets you were working(hopefully at least the white wizard lab as that was a very nice set)? I would'nt mind rolling this into CTP or at least make it compatible as we are going to run it thru OMB's clean model 3.0 program and make the necessary corrections to bring it to CTP standards. What would be required to make it compatible with CTP anyway as I not sure how you arranged all the sets currently released?

We have been busily fixing away as we have found a few problems but hopefully we will have news very soon.[/quote]

Hmmm... tough questions in there.

White Wizard is almost done, but I only have one person working on it, in his spare time. I can't garuntee anything at this stage.

If the sets do make it out, it would be White Wizard and the Sandstone Caverns sets. Unfortunately, the person that was working on the forest set, left the team, and apparently 'lost' all the work he had done on it. So, we never got the updates that he claimed were done with the set :(

Anyway, onwards to your question.

Christopher has to finish up the Skyboxes. I think he is almost done with those. We will have to run some quick tests on them, but I have a lot of faith in what he has already done.

So, potentially 2 tilesets, and the skyboxes.

To make your set compatable, following the rules... would require a rename. I am not sure if you have a PW or anyone building with this set yet. If so, that would break the builds... otherwise a rename on the set to CTP_BarbaricNorth would suffice. The set already meets the quality standards with the repairs you have already completed. I would have to test the new additions of course, but I don't expect any real errors with that.

Provided that we can meet the same time frame with our sets and you do with yours, I would welcome the addition of Barbaric North in our next and final release.
CTP Team Lead

s030363l

Post by s030363l »

[QUOTE=Bannor Bloodfist;39348]Hmmm... tough questions in there.

White Wizard is almost done, but I only have one person working on it, in his spare time. I can't garuntee anything at this stage.

If the sets do make it out, it would be White Wizard and the Sandstone Caverns sets. Unfortunately, the person that was working on the forest set, left the team, and apparently 'lost' all the work he had done on it. So, we never got the updates that he claimed were done with the set :(

Anyway, onwards to your question.

Christopher has to finish up the Skyboxes. I think he is almost done with those. We will have to run some quick tests on them, but I have a lot of faith in what he has already done.

So, potentially 2 tilesets, and the skyboxes.

To make your set compatable, following the rules... would require a rename. I am not sure if you have a PW or anyone building with this set yet. If so, that would break the builds... otherwise a rename on the set to CTP_BarbaricNorth would suffice. The set already meets the quality standards with the repairs you have already completed. I would have to test the new additions of course, but I don't expect any real errors with that.

Provided that we can meet the same time frame with our sets and you do with yours, I would welcome the addition of Barbaric North in our next and final release.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear the white wizard is still in work.

I am looking forward to Chris's skyboxes.

It hasn't become final yet so I hope that people haven't begone building with it yet hopefully they are just playing until the final. I will make a post to the vault of the CTP release inclusion.

Any idea of a time frame?

DM_Mask

Post by DM_Mask »

[QUOTE=s030363l;39346] I would'nt mind rolling this into CTP or at least make it compatible as we are going to run it thru OMB's clean model 3.0 program and make the necessary corrections to bring it to CTP standards. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Bannor Bloodfist;39348]To make your set compatable, following the rules... would require a rename. I am not sure if you have a PW or anyone building with this set yet. If so, that would break the builds... otherwise a rename on the set to CTP_BarbaricNorth would suffice. The set already meets the quality standards with the repairs you have already completed. I would have to test the new additions of course, but I don't expect any real errors with that.

Provided that we can meet the same time frame with our sets and you do with yours, I would welcome the addition of Barbaric North in our next and final release.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=s030363l;39349]It hasn't become final yet so I hope that people haven't begone building with it yet hopefully they are just playing until the final. I will make a post to the vault of the CTP release inclusion.[/QUOTE]

This would seriously make me smile.. I want to make Rashemen just because this set exists.

s030363l

Post by s030363l »

[QUOTE=Mask;39422]This would seriously make me smile.. I want to make Rashemen just because this set exists.[/QUOTE]

Mask not really sure I know what this means but I hope that means you like the set and the idea.

DM_Mask

Post by DM_Mask »

[QUOTE=s030363l;39423]Mask not really sure I know what this means but I hope that means you like the set and the idea.[/QUOTE]

*Chuckle* Rashemen is essentially the viking oriented portion of Forgotten Realms. Mind you, I'm involved in no projects that deal with it, or Forgotten realms anymore.. But that's the point. I want to make it, just as an excuse to use this set.

DM_Mask

Post by DM_Mask »

*Bump*

Hey.. whats going on with this?

Inquiring kleptoman..err...minds.. want to know.