More Storage
This is an area for community members to show their custom content work and/or projects or ask for feedback.
Tiberius_Morguhn

Post by Tiberius_Morguhn »

[QUOTE=Ardimus;37138]That's Awesome! How did you do that so quickly?
I feel so stupid...... :huh:[/QUOTE]

Don't feel that way. In all honesty, I work exactly how you described above. I manipulate the text based MDL file and apply different textures, etc. until I get what I like. I also have a decent feel for the coordinate system that is written out in the MDL file so I can move parts around without breaking anything. 95% of everything I have posted on the NWVault has been done this way. The only reason I have had to use gmax was for the 'Boarded Door Placeables' and that was only to create the transparent barrier around them to not allow interaction with the door they were supposed to block.

Glad you like the doors too ;)

raven280

Post by raven280 »

Hi Tiberious,
Good job on these placeables...I placed a post and the link to them from the vault in the CEP's private forum (under the section where they are looking for stuff to add to the CEP 2.0 when they upgrade it to the upcoming Bioware 1.69 patch). I have no idea if they will use them, but at least now they are aware of your stuff. Take care.

Raven280

Tiberius_Morguhn

Thanks Raven!

Wait

Post by Guest »

In the CTP door Hac they had a stone door from LOTR, the Arch Moriah Door.

See if you can add that door texture to one of the doors that opens like the oriental doors that split in the middle and slide open!

I don’t think Old Man Beards ever got around doing that anyway!

Or wait did somone already make that fix? :huh:

Tiberius_Morguhn

I'll see what I can do Shioni :)