MoreSigns
This is an area for community members to show their custom content work and/or projects or ask for feedback.
Estelindis
ctp: Yes
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: Yes

Post by Estelindis »

These new ones are your best yet! :thumb:

Daijin
ctp: No
nwnihof: No

Post by Daijin »

Wow, those look GREAT! :thumb:

Tiberius_Morguhn

Hi Izk...

Post by Tiberius_Morguhn »

How does this work for you? If the key is too simple, I have some more ornate ones. And do you want metal banding or another style of sign (the lighter background one, one without the crossbars, etc.). I can provide you the mdl and textures or a hak if you want and this will be yours alone.

[IMG]http://home.windstream.net/rustybranum/ ... eysign.jpg[/IMG]

Izk The Mad

Wow! Thanks!

Post by Izk The Mad »

Tiberius, that one looks great! :thumb: But if you're offering, I really like that first, lighter sign style with the ornate corners, and a more ornate key would be perfect! The Silver Key is from an HP Lovecraft story and is described as "a huge key of tarnished silver covered with cryptical arabesques". Whatever you come up with would be fine, and very appreciated.

Also, I'd love to have the mdl and texture, so I can stick it right in my own module hak (credit given, w/thanx!). I wouldn't mind the original key texture, too. I could make an inventory icon to match, for the item the tavern is named after. I was thinking about making a larger icon for that than the standard keys. "Key to the lost gate of dreams..."

You know, I noticed I was having one of those rare days where everything seemed to be going right, but this is the best part so far. It's just one of those little things I've wanted for a while now, but the story it's inspired by happens to be a personal favorite, so I'm especially delighted. :D

Thanks again. -Izk

Tiberius_Morguhn

Second attempt.......

This one more suited to your liking?

[IMG]http://home.windstream.net/rustybranum/silversign3.jpg[/IMG]

Estelindis
ctp: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Post by Estelindis »

Wow. Now that one's your best yet. Love the little details on this!

Izk The Mad

Sweeeeeet!

Post by Izk The Mad »

That's just... awesome! Thank you! :thumb:

You've inspired me to make a horse based on your avatar, btw. Black with steel armor details, and I'm going to call it "Tiberium". :D Unless you have a request?

Tiberius_Morguhn

[QUOTE=Izk The Mad;12674]That's just... awesome! Thank you! :thumb:

You've inspired me to make a horse based on your avatar, btw. Black with steel armor details, and I'm going to call it "Tiberium". :D Unless you have a request?[/QUOTE]

Ha! I will try to dig up the full picture of the guy from my avatar. Pretty scary dude.

In regards to this, I will PM you with a link to download the zip for the mdl and texture. I have to fix one problem with the UVM on top that I'm not happy with and its all yours.

Izk The Mad

Post by Izk The Mad »

Thanks! I look forward to it. If you can find that full size pic of your avatar, that would be great. I could make a Nightmare version of something like that, too. :thumb:

Fantu

Post by Fantu »

Tiberius are you going to do more of those ornated signs? I really miss this kind on all hakpaks out there.

Izk can you make a horse based on my DM Avatar too?

[IMG]http://xs431.xs.to/xs431/08402/dmfantu935.jpg[/IMG]