Freelancing
This is an area for community members to show their custom content work and/or projects or ask for feedback.
Pstemarie

Freelancing

Post by Pstemarie »

I've decided to turn my limited free time to revamping some of the models I've made over the last five or six years (those that have survived my PC crashing). A slideshow is available, for those who are interested, by following the link below.

http://cid-01edbc6cfd5c63ad.office.live.com/play.aspx/Module%20WIP?ref=1

Many of the models are remakes of stuff I did for NwnE, geared towards a module I'm making for a Halloween release. Its nothing too fancy, just a mini-adventure based on one of the adventure locations in Libras Mortise.

Hopefully I can pull it off working only a handful of hours a week on NWN stuff...

You can also follow the development of this content on my project page at the Bioware Social Site - social.bioware.com/project/3585/&v=gallery#details

Tiberius_Morguhn

Post by Tiberius_Morguhn »

Me wants the stuff in the slideshow!!!! :)

Pstemarie

Post by Pstemarie »

All of the content in the slide show, save one or two pieces, will be part of the Project Q v1.4 patch that the Q-Team is working on.

For those NwnE fans, several of the pieces are already available in that work, albeit in slightly different coloration.