Reported Issues - Version 1.0 NWN Enhanced
Pstemarie

Reported Issues - Version 1.0 NWN Enhanced

Post by Pstemarie »

The following is a list of known bugs compiled from email feedback I have received - all issues have been fixed for Patch 1.1.
  • Enlarge and the ACP Fighting Styles - PC models already using one of the ACP fighting styles do not change phenotype when enlarge is cast upon them.
[INDENT]Until Patch 1.1 is released use the following workaround:
[/INDENT][INDENT]After casting Enlarge or using the Potion of Enlargement, change back to the "normal" fighting style - this will "enlarge" the character. Then you will be able to switch back to the ACP Fighting Style you were using before casting the spell or drinking the potion.[/INDENT]
  • Naming convention issue in phenotype.2da (cosmetic - no effect on game).
  • Portraits for Kuo Toa and Yuan-ti Abominations are missing.
  • First name missing for Yuan-ti Abomination 1 (x4_yuanti001.utc).
  • Incorrect Kuo Toa and Yuan-ti Abomination portrait references in appearance.2da.
  • Model distortion issue for the Demonblade fighting style (female and nonhuman males – models rendered with gaps between the parts).

boodah

Post by boodah »

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, as it is not really an issue, but there are no blueprints for DoD lizardmen and also no portraits.

The problem with the incorrect portrait references is not only existing with the Kuo Toa and Yuan Ti, but with most of the creatures. In fact, I believe only the barghest, troll, orc, goblin and ogre models (might be a few more) are correct referenced in the 2da.

Pstemarie

Post by Pstemarie »

[quote=boodah;14562]I don't know if this is the right place to post this, as it is not really an issue, but there are no blueprints for DoD lizardmen and also no portraits.

The problem with the incorrect portrait references is not only existing with the Kuo Toa and Yuan Ti, but with most of the creatures. In fact, I believe only the barghest, troll, orc, goblin and ogre models (might be a few more) are correct referenced in the 2da.[/quote]

The DLA Lizardmen were included as placeholders for when Cervantes or I use them as a base to redo the original Bioware Models.

I'm looking into the portrait issue right now...

Edit - Bioware Lizardfolk models have been replaced with new models based upon the DLA Lizardmen. The DLA models have been removed from appearance.2da. However, both models are still needed as c_lizardman01.mdl is used as the superset for the new models.

Pstemarie

Post by Pstemarie »

[quote=boodah;14562]The problem with the incorrect portrait references is not only existing with the Kuo Toa and Yuan Ti, but with most of the creatures. In fact, I believe only the barghest, troll, orc, goblin and ogre models (might be a few more) are correct referenced in the 2da.[/quote]

The template portraits appear fine for me. Are you using any haks? Are you referring to the portrait reference listed in appearance.2da?

boodah

Post by boodah »

:_bag: Yes, indeed, I used the cpp generic hak, which of course includes a portraits 2da as well. I didn't check the 2da, I was just guessing because the portraits didn't show up that they might be misspelled in the appearance 2da.