Bugs Found by Dunjon Players or DM Daijin
Daijin
ctp: No
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Post by Daijin »

Cloak "Backpack" when worn hangs off to the left side of a character.

Pstemarie

Post by Pstemarie »

[quote=Daijin;14905]Cloak "Backpack" when worn hangs off to the left side of a character.[/quote]

Seems all the cloak packs are borked :confused:

The good news is I've figured out what the problem is and am well on the way to fixing it :thumb: However, I have to do each model manually. Seems that the original builder wasn't aware of an inherent flaw in the method they used to construct the models.

What I've done is taken cloak model 002 and am using it as a base for reconstructing the cloak packs. I'll also be able to use this method to move the 1.69 packs/scabbards to the cloak system as well - e.g. you'll be able to equip those items in the cloak slot.

I'll also leave the originals intact in case Builders prefer to use those.

Daijin

Monsters with summon undead

Post by Daijin »

Players reporting that when monsters summon undead, it only lasts like 2 seconds... Such as a 9th level cleric summons one and it lasts just 2 secs. :confused:

Pstemarie

Post by Pstemarie »

[quote=Daijin;14912]Players reporting that when monsters summon undead, it only lasts like 2 seconds... Such as a 9th level cleric summons one and it lasts just 2 secs. :confused:[/quote]

Summon Durations are now scaled based upon the game difficulty setting.

Hardcore or Difficult - duration is measured in rounds (as per the 3.0 PnP Rules).
Normal - duration is measured in turns (minutes) (10x PnP).
Easy or Very Easy - duration is measured in hours (600x PnP).

For some odd reason Bioware scripted all summon spells to a 24 hour duration which is light years beyond anything ever logged in PnP. I suppose for the sake of those who wish to use the Bioware OC durations I could setup a module switch to override the Enhanced durations.

Daijin

Post by Daijin »

Yeah we are on hardcore setting... they just dont last long at all 2 secs max. :confused: When NPC's cast them.

Pstemarie

Post by Pstemarie »

[quote=Daijin;14914]Yeah we are on hardcore setting... they just dont last long at all 2 secs max. :confused: When NPC's cast them.[/quote]

Hmm - I'll test it out and see what is happening. Duration should be the same no matter whom the caster is. It might be that if the spells are being implemented as special abilities that the caster level is set too low.