Reported Issues - Version 1.1
Daijin
ctp: No
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Post by Daijin »

Issue~Reported by all players in a 8 group party:

Holy Aura (the beam of light shining down on them) makes it very hard for them to either: See, target, coordinate, loot, and so forth. :icon_exclaim:

Pstemarie

Post by Pstemarie »

[quote=Daijin;14893]Issue~Reported by all players in a 8 group party:

Holy Aura (the beam of light shining down on them) makes it very hard for them to either: See, target, coordinate, loot, and so forth. :icon_exclaim:[/quote]

This is a product of the Bioware VFX used for the spell effect and has nothing to do with Enhanced. You can change the VFX by opening the script and choosing different constants within the doAura function call.

Daijin

Post by Daijin »

Ok, sorry, we just never saw it before patch 1.69 and NwnE. My bad :(

Pstemarie

Post by Pstemarie »

[quote=Daijin;14895]Ok, sorry, we just never saw it before patch 1.69 and NwnE. My bad :([/quote]

NP - If I have some free time this weekend I'll try to find a vfx set that is a little less invasive and easier to work with.

Daijin

Post by Daijin »

[quote=pstemarie;14896]NP - If I have some free time this weekend I'll try to find a vfx set that is a little less invasive and easier to work with.[/quote]

Any luck with this? They really dont like it, and i cant change it without getting compiler errors. :rolleyes:

Pstemarie

Post by Pstemarie »

[quote=Daijin;14937]Any luck with this? They really dont like it, and i cant change it without getting compiler errors. :rolleyes:[/quote]

VFX has been altered :D - this should work better for you.