Reported Issues - Version 1.1
Pstemarie

Reported Issues - Version 1.1

Post by Pstemarie »

Report any issues with version 1.1 here. Be sure to include as much detail as possible - screenshots help too.

Daijin
ctp: No
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Post by Daijin »

Cast in Stone Scroll has no spell icon on the scroll.

boodah

Post by boodah »

After some time playing around with it, I only found a tiny unimportant issue so far: The last mountain orc female has the wrong appearance, it is the same as the female before and should be changed to old-looking orc women.

So far, it is nearly perfect :) ! But I haven't had the time yet to check the new spells and PRCs in-game.

Pstemarie

Post by Pstemarie »

[quote=Daijin;14790]Cast in Stone Scroll has no spell icon on the scroll.[/quote]

[quote=Boodah;11798]After some time playing around with it, I only found a tiny unimportant issue so far: The last mountain orc female has the wrong appearance, it is the same as the female before and should be changed to old-looking orc women.[/quote]

Fixed both issues - including the name RESREF on the Orc Female (was showing up as Mace of Disruption +3). :D

Daijin

Post by Daijin »

Yagnoloth death animation is standing up.

Pstemarie

Post by Pstemarie »

[quote=Daijin;14799]Yagnoloth death animation is standing up.[/quote]

Well, its not pretty, but he falls over now when he dies :D

I still have some more animation work to do on it - its missing the appear/disappear anim as well and the walk anim seems to misfire (he sometimes levitates instead of walking).

If anyone would like to take a stab at fixing the animations lemme know and I'll send you the revamped model.

Pstemarie

Post by Pstemarie »

[quote=pstemarie;14800]Well, its not pretty, but he falls over now when he dies :D

I still have some more animation work to do on it - its missing the appear/disappear anim as well and the walk anim seems to misfire (he sometimes levitates instead of walking).

If anyone would like to take a stab at fixing the animations lemme know and I'll send you the revamped model.[/quote]

After a few hours playing with some animation tutorials for 3ds (animating stick figures no less :D), I took another look at the yagnoloth.

I cleaned up the death anim quite a bit, fixed the run anim, and added the appear/disappear anims. The model now has a full set of functional anims - even if some of them look a little rough.

I'm going to ask around the Community and see if anyone has the time to tweak the anims a bit.

Daijin

Post by Daijin »

Hamatula has bebilith description.

Spelling of Corugons (Cornugon) in description of Cornugon

Pstemarie

Post by Pstemarie »

[quote=Daijin;14811]Hamatula has bebilith description.

Spelling of Corugons (Cornugon) in description of Cornugon[/quote]

Both fixed :D

cervantes
ctp: Yes

Post by cervantes »

I have finally gotten enough time to download the latest patch, but have experienced a problem everytime I close the NWN Enhanced modules NWN crashes. I haven't been able to pinpoint the problem as of yet has this happened to anyone else.