Collective Suggestions/Bugs in CMP

Collective Suggestions/Bugs in CMP

Post by Guest »

If anyone knows of a please post here. We can also take suggestions for albums to look into.

Tiberius is doing a great job at reviewing reports from the down load section and responding instantly. :z_superhe

I'll see about categorizing music in Excel, the naming isn't very consistent either because album information is missing on most or every file

Small errors may be popping up because of the obvious size of the file; we should possibly review the longer tacks for cutting down or out.

We need to make a beta music testing mod because I believe you can "feel" the music better if you’re in the game.

We should also discuss the updated, because 1.5 is a larger leap forward then I expected unless we have a plan for battle music.

I’m looking forward to a newer version but we should focus on cutting down file size whenever possible.

If anyone else had any work done on a similar project let us know if you had anymore Community Based music that wasn’t added, we need to encourage the community to send good home based music! :z_rock_ba

Tiberius_Morguhn

Post by Tiberius_Morguhn »

I can't vote since I made it and all :rolleyes:

[QUOTE]I'll see about categorizing music in Excel, the naming isn't very consistent either because album information is missing on most or every file[/QUOTE]

I am unclear on this statement. What inconsistencies are you referring to?

Post by Guest »

[QUOTE=Tiberius_Morguhn;7365]I am unclear on this statement. What inconsistencies are you referring to?[/QUOTE]

Never mind that naming thing I just needed the original titles but I guess it doesn’t matter

Also I just realized that my NWN.music file was messed up by old music I placed in there from other mods.

Ya and I really, really, really wish the guys working on NWN updates would give us a custom music folder to drop these things in like Overrides. :confused2

Ambiant Sounds

Post by Guest »

I haven’t looked into this yet but i plan on doing so.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=so ... ail&id=552

It was suggested that we add ambient sounds; if we do it might work best as a second Hac

Ok I went back and tested the work by Uze and I must say the Jungle sounds would be a nice addition. On the other hand the loops where kinda short and set up to be added as objects.

CWebb

Raphael de Almeida Müller

Post by CWebb »

Hey, all - Raphael posted a new track, "Rough Seas", on the Vault a while back. I gave it a listen and sent him some feedback, and he's worked on a few change to make it a much better sounding mix. I'd suggest it as an addition when we're ready to add tracks. It'd work well for a storm at sea, or for a naval battle.

He's also reworked his Lullaby for Harp (CMP 266) to bring the sound level up and mix the pitches better - you can hear the concert chamber echo effects now without cranking the volume up. I'd say that it definitely rates being updated when he's ready to release it.

-ChWebb