Whats New with CMP?
raven280

Post by raven280 »

Tiberius_Morguhn,
Any plans for doing a CMP update when patch 1.69 comes out? I would still like to see a CMP 2.0 released or whatever you would like to call it....

Raven280

Tiberius_Morguhn

Post by Tiberius_Morguhn »

[QUOTE=raven280;46072]Tiberius_Morguhn,
Any plans for doing a CMP update when patch 1.69 comes out? I would still like to see a CMP 2.0 released or whatever you would like to call it....

Raven280[/QUOTE]

I hope so. I should have the time over the winter to add new content, make it 1.69 compatible and give some semblance of fixing the battle music issue.:mellow:

raven280

Post by raven280 »

Thanks Tiberious,

Glad to hear that you still have plans for this project going forward. Travis Snafe has released some good new material recently, and I have also seen some other music releases since CMP was first released. Keep us updated on whatever you do with CMP. Thanks!

Raven280

mrgonzo

Post by mrgonzo »

[quote=Tiberius_Morguhn;9107]Stopped? Heh. Not quite. Most folks are playing NWN2 (not me), so the requests for new NWN content have slowed some. I do have the combat music fleshed out but wanted to add it in release 1.5 along with other good contributions to the NWN music that have come out since the 1.0 release.

You (Shioni) have provided some suggestions, but most of the ideas from comments in the CMP dowload area are for soundtracks from "Lord of the Rings", "Conan", etc. which of course, we can't use.

I also have been working on my MoreDoors hak v4.0 which is about finished as well. I know Clarkycat and Travis Richards have released some new stuff on the vault since 1.0 - see if you like their stuff and I'll convert it for 1.5. Let's plan on having the 1.5 release out before Christmas. Our minimum goal will be combat music and 25 new tracks - sound good?[/quote]

I am willing to put in some work on this, if needed.

DM_Mask

Post by DM_Mask »

I have the distinct impression things may be hectic in the Morguhn household at this point and/or in the near future. But I've also noticed the absence of combat music lately(hadn't gotten to truly setting the feeling on area's until.. well, skunks CMP web-box) with CMP. Several tracks I suspect should/were-meant-to be combat music and not general music.

PS: Nice avatar Gonzo.