Welcome Thread
General discussion of all things NWN
Winterhawk99
ctp: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Welcome Thread

Post by Winterhawk99 »

Hi all,

This thread is for everyone to get to know eachother at Harvest Moon Consortium. Please write something about yourself and welcome all the wonderful people that join us.
CTP team member
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Chief cook and bottle washer for Harvest Moon

Winterhawk99
ctp: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Re: Welcome Thread

Post by Winterhawk99 »

I think I'll start off.

Hi everyone,

I'm Winterhawk and my lovely wife is Angelhawk. We set up this small NWN community for guilds that didn't have forums to participate in a small community where they can have something familiar and organized to work with for their guilds. We might have other plans in the future, however that will depend on how we do here and some other variables we are considering in the near future.

I started playing DnD in the 80s and moved to video games with Baldur's Gate and on to NWN. I really found a home in NWN and grew to learn a bit of scripting, Model building and administrating persistent worlds. I've owned the persistent world Harvest Moon now for almost 4 years and want to continue building it, along with various other things. I've started working in areas such as tile sets both for the world and for the CTP team.

If I get a chance I would also like to help teach others some of the things I've learned from the wonderful people I brought with me here. Mermut, Bannor Bloodfist, RDJparadis, and many more whose talent I am truly humbled by.

Thank you
Winterhawk
CTP team member
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Chief cook and bottle washer for Harvest Moon

Angelhawk

Post by Angelhawk »

So nice to see you all here I am glad our community can stay in touch .I am looking forward to reading of your new adventures and talking to old friends as well as new ones :)

Graewerld

Post by Graewerld »

I am Graewerld aka Jack. I live in the Pacific Northwest not to far from Seattle.

I have been gaming since 1980 and still have a great love for it. I hope to be able to more time than I have been as of late (RL has me bogged down some). I hope to get my old standing back here as well. ;)
Curiousity killed the cat.

For a while I was suspect.

foaloke

Post by foaloke »

Foaloke here. Having been away for a while it's great to rejoin the NWN community! Like many of you, I've been throwing dice and constructing innumerable fantasy alteregos for decades, with pw-CRPGs (in particular NWN) now sating my gaming hunger. I'm a new dad to a beautiful little girl, and am all-to-well-known for my abruptdepartures and sporadic in-game presence. :? I'm an east-coaster and RL bud to the "Stark fellas," and count myself lucky to have been a player on Harvest Moon, Anchorome, Broodslayers, ALFA and the various NWN/NWN2 incarnations of Haze/Daggerford. Huge thanks to Winter and the crew for pulling this together!
Llie tula mellonea, vasa ni yulna en mereth en amin

Crystal_flowers
ctp: No
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Post by Crystal_flowers »

Hello to everyone here and any visitors as well. My name is Cherie Lynn I live in France I am sort of new to the whole gaming world really. I started with NWN online a couple of years ago now. I love it a lot, and love to RP and game to meet new people. I do not speak English so it takes me a few moments longer to respond in game. Sorry in advance to any I meet in game. It is just that I am learning English and this is a great way to do it really. As I have to learn what is being said, then try to form a response to the statement. I have many many notes I use as well as a French to English dictionary. I also use a translator program in a side window to attempt to respond as quick as I can. Please do not hate the slowness I do love to RP and will do my very best really.
Happiness, harmony, and joy to all for it is all for fun after all. *Smiles*

foaloke

Post by foaloke »

Welcome, Cherie Lynn! I think it's amazing that you're english is good enough to even try to play on an english-speaking persistent world; I have trouble ordering anything more than a cerveza when trying to use my meager spanish. The player base and dungeon-masters here are great and the servers are quite active. Looking forward to seeing you in-game! Cheers.
Llie tula mellonea, vasa ni yulna en mereth en amin

Graewerld

Post by Graewerld »

Bonjour Cherie, je parle francais une petit pue (hope I spelled it right), and hope to see you in game from time to time.

Wonder if I need to start throwing fish about. :lol:
Curiousity killed the cat.

For a while I was suspect.