Anchorome Revived
This Board is for anything you would like to discuss on any topic
Winterhawk99
ctp: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Anchorome Revived

Post by Winterhawk99 »

I've been seeing a server by the name of Anchorome on the new Beam Dog persistent world boards for a while. It was stuck up there in red meaning it is a private server and you needed a password to get in.
When I came in from working two weeks today I see that its changed from a private server to a public server. In its description its set up as a beta testing module. So I went in and was fortunate enough to meet the owner. I believe his name is Frodothefluffy.
Very nice person. He explained that he found the module and completely revamped it. While speaking with him I only went around 3 areas so did not see much. I'm excited to see what he has done with the mod so far. I also pointed him in our direction for some general lore about our past server.
Based on his description it will and adventure mod with pvp areas and roleplaying. I need to finish my notes and write my review on Alangara Rising before I delve into this but I think I will really like whats going on when I study the new Anchorome and will update on this soon
CTP team member
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Chief cook and bottle washer for Harvest Moon