Page 1 of 1

New Forum (general Lore)

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:55 pm
by Winterhawk99
I recently put a new forum called general lore:

What this forum is all about is if you have some favorite areas, races, or other things from a fantasy world You can write an article about it.

You don't have to be specifically canon or (Authentic) within your article. However, if it's not, please put some form of disclaimer in it near the areas that are not canon just so people know you expanded on the ideas of the originators of the material.

I'm using one of my favorite races for the first article. You can see where I put down in writing where I am not sure if something is canon or not. I also put down where I expanded in blank spots in the lore. Again, it is just so people can tell the difference to what people put down in writing before me and how I expanded upon the things about the race left unsaid.

In my own examples from Children of hell 2 and 3 along with The Life and Times of Lauriella Sithmore, I also will show how I used the canon lore along with the suppositions that I came up with from the canon lore to write a story.

Any member is welcome of course to write an article about lore if they would like.