Fawn and Randyl
This is a Forum for authors to put links to their books for download. I encourage fan fiction book authors first. If you have a link to a novel or other book that you are receiving income from you need to contact me first to have your work published here.
Winterhawk99
ctp: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Fawn and Randyl

Post by Winterhawk99 »

While writing the 3rd book on children of hell I have commissioned and received the first illustration from Elena. The backstory

While the Battle for the continent of Anchorome rages in the fields, Fawn, a High Ogre abandoned on the world Toril when she was a teen, casts a spell to pull the consciousness of Tiamat from her mortal avatar Fade Nightsmith in a valley just beyond. Her husband Randyl defends her from the lich of the valley and his ghast minions. Elena created the scene that fits perfectly with the section from the book I am working on: Children of Hell III (Resolution). I have come to depend upon her insightful illustrations to add flavor to my books and characters over the years. I thank her for the illustration. I think it the best of all her work thus far included in my novels.

CTP team member
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Chief cook and bottle washer for Harvest Moon