ATTENTION: CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS!
This is an In Character (IC) forum to post your character biographies and journals, NPC backgrounds, and Histories of the realm

Moderator: rdjparadis

Mikeswraith

ATTENTION: CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS!

Post by Mikeswraith »

MIKEY-CLAUS IS HERE!

I have wonderful news...My best friend is in town from Hawaii for the holidays...Yahoo!!!

So thru all of Christmas Weekend, I am spreading good cheer....

Did you notice a new barrel somewhere? Is there a chest in a room where there never was one before? Is there some sort of odd container that you have never laid eyes on in the middle of Lapis Port? Odds are it is a christmas present from the one, the only, MIKEY-CLAUS! There will be gifts of a useful nature placed in these containers all day and night Christmas Eve...and when you should be in your kerchief or your sleeping cap, sometime after midnight aka 12-25-10 one container somewhere will have the ultimate prize = 250,000gp, a second container with 120,000gp, and finally, a third container with 100,000gp (i.e. 12-25-10, get it?) Now in order to do the big man an even greater disservice...I am not gonna make you wait to spend or exchange your ill-gotten gains, cause you will be mere steps away from a merchant when you receive your gift.

If you feel especially froggy and you get something good, and your back is in dire need of massage from all those millions you are already carrying, drop some coin of your own into the containers for the next guy/girl after you. Tis the season, after all....

OH!

MIKEY-CLAUS, MIKEY-CLAUS, GIVING STUFF AWAY
MAGIC AND GOODIES AND LOTS OF MONEY TO BE FOUND ON CHRISTMAS DAY!

foaloke

Re: ATTENTION: CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS!

Post by foaloke »

YAY!
Llie tula mellonea, vasa ni yulna en mereth en amin

The_Folex

Post by The_Folex »

Cheers for doing this. Marin managed to find one of those 100k barrels. Heavy celebratory drinking ensued.
Dor Maeglin
aka: Aurora08

Mikeswraith

Post by Mikeswraith »

Thanks for posting the results of my little christmas give away....
I just want to know who found the 250,000gp...Cause I have it on good authority that the 120,000 has yet to be found...
Happy Holidays!

MIKEY-CLAUS

Maddyanne

Post by Maddyanne »

Kitsinda looked at all the gold in astonishment. 250,000. More than enough for a dojo down payment, if only she and Lawrence could find the right place!

(Trellithy found however much was near/in Khazad Barak)