Where can you find the CTP..
DM_Mask

Where can you find the CTP..

Post by DM_Mask »

It seems in the move from Ye ole DLA boards that my thread/topic/list of modules using CTP was eaten by the eGnomes. Pesky critters that they are, I've reassembled the beginnings of a list, and here it is for you the player to see CTP in use. I'm recompiling as I go, so if/what you see missing.. call me on. Linkage is appreciated. I'm also very interested in hearing from folks who are working on a project using CTP. If nothing else I'll add it with a link to your project page. I accept Email, CTP PM, and for your convenience Bio PM.

DM_Mask

Post by DM_Mask »

Mulu releases Lantan University.
[RIGHT]List updated.
[/RIGHT]

Why is it listed under Other?

I listed this one under the Miscellaneous category because according to Mulu's documentation, its designed to be run as more of a PNP style campaign than as a Singple player module, or Persistent world. Rather than make up a new category, I'll wait until there are 2 such modules that would fit in it.

rja_w

Post by rja_w »

Hello all, I am posting here to comply with your license of use for CTP. If I am not supposed to put it here...sorry :unsure:. If a moderator could take care of it if so, I would appreciate it.

www.worldofcaenyr.com is your latest user. :D We are adding CTP_Common (or course :p ), CTP_Babylon, CTP_Black Desert, and hopefully the loadscreens as well. We will probably conduct some testing to see if your other offerings will fit enough needs that they will offset the "cost", if you will, of reconstruction. :)

Construction of our deserts is just starting, but when we get the areas IG I will send you some screenshots if you'd like...or you could always roll up a character and come on over to see for yourself, if you have time to play ;)

Again, my thanks for all you've done. :thumb:

Russell