2008 Golden Dragon Awards Finalists
Tybae

2008 Golden Dragon Awards Finalists

Post by Tybae »

Greetings all. The Academy for Modding Excellence and The Only NWN Podcast have teamed up to announce the finalists for the 2008 NWN1 Golden Dragon Awards. For those of you who don't know, the NWN Podcast has recently been streaming the host recordings of their shows. The AME has asked the Podcast if we could stream the finalists on their scheduled recording night and they have agreed. On Tuesday May 12 at 7:00pm PDT (UTC-8) Andarian (aka Tdonadio) and I will announce the finalists for the 2008 Golden Dragon Awards and Ashercon and Skunkeen will be the representatives from the Podcast team. To find out how to listen, please visit their forum page here. You will need some kind of media player that can stream from a URL. Winamp, Windows Media Player, iTunes, etc.

In addition to that, the NWN Podcast has an irc chatroom on irc.nwn2source.net. You can drop by the chatroom to ask questions, comment or just chat with whoever shows up on May 12th. Liso will be manning (womanning) the chatroom fielding questions and giving them to Andarian and me at the end of the announcements so we can answer as many as we can in the time allowed.

So save the date and drop by to find out who the will be for The 2008 Golden Dragon Awards!

Tybae

Post by Tybae »

A friendly reminder that the streaming cast is tomorrow.

Also, we have a new IRC chatroom over on irc.nwn2source.net in #AME_Discussion. That is the public channel for any and all who want to stop by. I'm usually on in the evenings my time (UTC-8). It's a relatively new chatroom, created Friday night, so the more we get the marrier. :)

Tybae

Post by Tybae »

Congratulations to all the finalists. The nomination list and videos can be found on our main page. Academy for Modding Excellence