2007 Gold Dragon Awards..
This is an area for community members to show their custom content work and/or projects or ask for feedback.
DM_Mask

2007 Gold Dragon Awards..

Post by DM_Mask »

[IMG]http://vnmedia.ign.com/nwvault.ign.com/ ... E_logo.jpg[/IMG]

AME has announced the finalists of the Recognition Award & Custom Content Award categories for 2007, completing the 2007 finalists.

Still to come; the award winners themselves; so keep watching this space! You can find out more about the Academy for Modding Excellence HERE.

We actually have several authors who stop by here with their content in the running.

Best Custom Content
Best Tileset

You can watch the video presentation here and catch everything I didn't mention as well.

Tybae

Post by Tybae »

Indeed. Congratulations to all the nominees and good luck in the finals! I'm just as excited as all of you to hear what transpires. It's been a fun time over at the AME.

BenWH

Post by BenWH »

Good luck folks... awards will be announced pretty soon for NWN2, and in a little while for NWN1...

Chandigar
ctp: No
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Post by Chandigar »

Neat, I thought this thing was just for modules... how do you submit for next years award? Or is it automatic from all submissions on the vault?

Estelindis
ctp: Yes
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: Yes

Post by Estelindis »

It is automatic from all submissions on the Vault. The AME trawls through everything, and considers anything that isn't in beta or isn't just a resubmission of someone else's work (i.e. the contents of the vast majority of PW haks) as eligible for a Golden Dragon.

Tybae

Post by Tybae »

There's no rule against self promotion either. If you think, or think someone else, has an eligible entry, please feel free to post in our Golden Dragon Award Discussion forum. The cycle ends at the end of the year, so we have plenty of time left in 2008 to go over entries, play modules and go over custom content.