NWN2 Tilesets
Discuss ideas for tiles or tilesets for the ambitious. Community requests here (no guarantee anyone will build it) and show your WIPs.

Moderators: Winterhawk99, Mermut, Bannor Bloodfist

Bannor Bloodfist
ctp: Yes
dla: Yes
TBotR: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Post by Bannor Bloodfist »

65n35y573m wrote:I can contribute with my tilesets and other new that i've initiated. the only things that don't understand is:

There's a mode to create a new tilesets without modify or override the existing ones?:unsure:
Yes, but it requires you to currently edit the .tlk file.

This is supposed to change in one of the future patches, but I don't have the details on it yet.

There are some major changes coming from OE regards how CC content gets into the game.

Fixes for 2da problems, fixes for multiple .tlk files being currently required, fixes for requirements of .tlk entries that should not be there etc.
CTP Team Lead

Post by Guest »

[QUOTE=Bannor Bloodfist;37954]Yes, but it requires you to currently edit the .tlk file.

This is supposed to change in one of the future patches, but I don't have the details on it yet.

There are some major changes coming from OE regards how CC content gets into the game.

Fixes for 2da problems, fixes for multiple .tlk files being currently required, fixes for requirements of .tlk entries that should not be there etc.[/QUOTE]

Many thanks for your help!

That mean i can't do for now a new tileset and modifying a tlk for now don't have no performance in adding new one. Ok!?:(