Ok, could use a hand...
This forum is to cover working with set, itp, and 2DAs of tileset custom content.

Moderators: Winterhawk99, Mermut, Bannor Bloodfist

Chandigar
ctp: No
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

Ok, could use a hand...

Post by Chandigar »

Got something kinda weird going on.

I updated Aztec Exterior Redux and for some reason, the height transition is gone. It shows up when I view the .set file but when I edit it its not checked. If I create a new area, I don't get a raise/lower option. What happened?

Anyone have any idea? I can't figure it out... it looks like it *should* be working fine.

I've attached the .set file as a zip.

Michael DarkAngel
dla: Yes
TBotR: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Need More Information

Post by Michael DarkAngel »

Just looking at the set file may not be enough. Cursory glance everything looks fine, but I can't test it as I have nothing else to go with it. :mad:

Check your itp file also, to make sure raiselower is actually a terrain option.

:confused: All else fails, it may be a corrupted module or hak.

HTH,

MDA
MDA
TBotR
"I intend to leave a memory of myself in the minds of others."
Leonardo da Vinci,
disciple of experience

Chandigar

Post by Chandigar »

The entire hak is located here:

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=ha ... il&id=6048

Thanks!

rdx

Post by rdx »

Chandigar wrote:If I create a new area, I don't get a raise/lower option. What happened?
Michael_DarkAngel wrote:Check your itp file also, to make sure raiselower is actually a terrain option.
:rolleyes:

By the way, it's nice you still update the tileset.

Chandigar

Post by Chandigar »

Hrmm ok... I guess I need to find a new tool for ITP editing. I've just been using the .set editor and exporting the ITP out... which has worked fine until now. Oh well.

Thanks!

Oh and yea, I try and check the vault now and again for bugs that pop up or requests ;)

Michael DarkAngel
dla: Yes
TBotR: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Post by Michael DarkAngel »

Chandigar wrote:Hrmm ok... I guess I need to find a new tool for ITP editing. I've just been using the .set editor and exporting the ITP out... which has worked fine until now. Oh well.

Thanks!

Oh and yea, I try and check the vault now and again for bugs that pop up or requests ;)
I'll assume you found you're problem. I downloaded everything this morning but didn't get to look at it until just now. And I saw raiselower is missing from your updated itp file.

As far as an itp editor, I've always used BioWare's gff editor. Yeah, it doesn't open itp files by default and you have to do everything by hand, but I've never had a problem that wasn't caused by me with the finished product.

Enjoy,

MDA
MDA
TBotR
"I intend to leave a memory of myself in the minds of others."
Leonardo da Vinci,
disciple of experience

Chandigar

Post by Chandigar »

Thanks for the help... I grabbed that gff editor and frankly have no real idea how to use it.

Anyway, no matter... for some reason the 2nd time I exported it the next day, it exported properly. Weird.