CMP used in NWNVidcast
Skunkeen

CMP used in NWNVidcast

Post by Skunkeen »

Converting these to MP3 to use as background music in the NWNVidcast and likely to be used some in the NWNPodcast as well. Will try to put a text credit in the videos with name of the audio each time used to get folks familure with the audio.

And while I am at it I can make a private online audio jukebox to help developers here at your forum.

Aiming to present a string of 30 min video episodes early next month

Skunkeen

Post by Skunkeen »

more easy to track these down from the credits list

Skunkeen

Post by Skunkeen »

http://www.theseaoffallenstars.com/rave ... ackup.html

I can make a pop up code or give a embeded code of this. Or give the player a CMP themed Skin

I forsee needing help with all the real name titles and myself being a party animal we could maybe have a name that tune party so I can complete this jukebox and give titles to the audio files I havnt figured out what they are yet.

DM_Mask

Post by DM_Mask »

a-Hem.. Awesome skunk!

I'll see if I can't rip open the .2da and whip you up a list..

Skunkeen

Post by Skunkeen »

cool thanks Mask, cus all I need after getting all the audio files on there is to edit the tags of the files then the audio name will show up in the player list. Then CMP will have its own display Jukebox. Gonna stay at home today so gonna work on this till complete.

DM_Mask

Post by DM_Mask »

Tib's beat me to the punch actually... from the CMP credits.zip..

OK, can't for the life of me.. make the forum like how its displayed so... I'm attaching it to this post.

Skunkeen

Post by Skunkeen »

thank ya very much. aiming to have the Jukebox complete tonight

Skunkeen

Post by Skunkeen »

holy cow that was alot of files. uploading them now to my server. I would gladly give it to yall but my Wimpy flash media player license is for only my site to do things with. if yall rather host it yourselves I will gladly help you for CMP and do updates all should be easy for me to do from this point on.
Sorry I didnt ask permission of CMP but I felt highly motivated to make this. Hosting it isnt a problem for me. I pay $4 a month and have over 5TB transfer monthly. Not worried about legal issues since im willing to travel to kill whomever and their damn family pet too. plus in the CMP credits says these were all freely distributed by the rightful owners over the web.

Uploading all the files now then I just have to create a new playlist to the order they are in the toolset And work up a presentable HTML code. Myself while building with CMP with so many sound files I found it a little rough to familurize myself with all of them and their names while building. Plus I enjoy the ability to scan the music while touring the areas to get the best feeling on what audio to use that this player now enables me to quickly do so without switching back and forth from the area properties.

I will create a new thread for the player soon.