Tileset: CTP Dwarven Halls
This is for topics relevant to release one only!

Moderators: Winterhawk99, Mermut, Bannor Bloodfist, Black Rider

Tileset: CTP Dwarven Halls

Post by Guest »

Discussion or Bugs relevent to Dwarven Halls

Post by Guest »

Just started playing with these great tilesets great job CTP Team!
I just did find a bug in the Dwarven Halls Tileset under Features the Big Door 2 which looks so cool I wanted to use it but it appears white on both ends of the hall on either side if the door and nothing will connect to it not a room, corridor or anything ive found.
I was able to place a corridor a tile away and it almost looks to connect but is a dead end and part of the white area is still there.

Post by Guest »

You are correct. This is a bug. The corridor terrain will not paint to it and when it is placed within an existing corridor it fails to paint correctly also.
I just added this bug to the CTP Bug Reports section of these forums. Thanks for finding this!

Sharona Curves

Post by Sharona Curves »

good one flyingaquarium & hyperworm.

i just reported this one too.

i was thinking of story for this tileset and was placing random tiles in an area so i can get a screenshot when i found this. :)

9fires
ctp: No
dla: No
TBotR: No
nwnihof: No

My half pence

Post by 9fires »

Been walking around in Raven's prefab and I found a gliche in the system.... tile tcdh0_c15_01 seems to have a few walkmesh issues and it also has a loverly habit of flickering and changing pattern. Already puched the ticket and now I'm back to meandering about in Basalt.

Bannor Bloodfist
ctp: Yes
dla: Yes
TBotR: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Post by Bannor Bloodfist »

[quote=flyingaquarium;8121]Just started playing with these great tilesets great job CTP Team!
I just did find a bug in the Dwarven Halls Tileset under Features the Big Door 2 which looks so cool I wanted to use it but it appears white on both ends of the hall on either side if the door and nothing will connect to it not a room, corridor or anything ive found.
I was able to place a corridor a tile away and it almost looks to connect but is a dead end and part of the white area is still there.[/quote]

This one is now fixed. Not sure how it got broken in the first place!

Post by Guest »

[QUOTE=Bannor Bloodfist;32441]This one is now fixed. Not sure how it got broken in the first place![/QUOTE]

I think it had to do with the TILE[127], were the corridor crosser was not specified. So to get it to work correctly while I'm waiting for the next update, do I change it as follows?

tcdh0.set current list:

[TILE127]
Model=tcdh0_g07_02
WalkMesh=msb01
TopLeft=wall
TopLeftHeight=0
TopRight=wall
TopRightHeight=0
BottomLeft=wall
BottomLeftHeight=0
BottomRight=wall
BottomRightHeight=0
Top=
Right=
Bottom=
Left=
etc., etc...

Change to:

[TILE127]
Model=tcdh0_g07_02
WalkMesh=msb01
TopLeft=wall
TopLeftHeight=0
TopRight=wall
TopRightHeight=0
BottomLeft=wall
BottomLeftHeight=0
BottomRight=wall
BottomRightHeight=0
Top=corridor
Right=
Bottom=corridor
Left=
etc., etc,...

WojtekPod

Post by WojtekPod »

From what I know, it's already there in release 1.1 of the Dwarven Hall (but the complete pack isn't updated, so you need to download the separate rar file).

WojtekPod

Bannor Bloodfist
ctp: Yes
dla: Yes
TBotR: Yes
nwnihof: Yes

Post by Bannor Bloodfist »

[quote=Ardimus;36763]I think it had to do with the TILE[127], were the corridor crosser was not specified. So to get it to work correctly while I'm waiting for the next update, do I change it as follows?

tcdh0.set current list:
Change to:

[TILE127]
Model=tcdh0_g07_02
WalkMesh=msb01
TopLeft=wall
TopLeftHeight=0
TopRight=wall
TopRightHeight=0
BottomLeft=wall
BottomLeftHeight=0
BottomRight=wall
BottomRightHeight=0
Top=corridor
Right=
Bottom=corridor
Left=
etc., etc,...[/quote]

I don't have my notes on this computer, so I can't properly verify this, but I do know that tile 127 in that set WAS fixed in some fashion, as I remember editing that particular tile's entry. It may have just been a bad door entry, for some reason, that seems to be what actually fixed that tile, but I can't remember, it may have been a different tile that had the door entries edited.

Anyway, three sets were updated on the vault, the Dwarven Halls set and both of the Gothic Estates sets. None of the other files were changed on that download page.

ctp_bio_fix.hak was also updated. There are two ways you can handle that one. Either just remove cctp_biofix.hak from your build list, or update it also if you choose. It now only contains textures. To prevent reskins of original bioware tilesets from affecting ctp tilesets. IE, it should no longer necessary to use the ctp_biofix.hak.
CTP Team Lead

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the information, I didn't realize that individual updates were made, I just wasn't reading it thoroughly and kept looking and waiting for a CTP version 1.1.

Thanks again for a great set of tiles.

Ard