I bought 18 authors copies of the book recently.
I sold a few and then gave the rest away to friends and family. I still have to get two signed copies to Paulo Zoli and my old secretary at Krieghoff. Her name is Janine. She's a sweety and still working over there in Ottsville pa. I also use her namesake in my Children of Hell books along with good old Braxton (I have no Ideer) Newman, the old retired shipping and receiving guy.
today I gave one to my postal carrier Chandra she's also a sweety and sometimes we call her to come by and pick up mail we missed. She always comes. I put a nice message in the book and gave it to her. She was very excited about it.
I think I have about 3 copies left now to either give out or sell. I may get some more to sell at the National Sporting Clays event in San Antonio.
The best part about this is I get to say thank you in a special way to all the people in my life. It feels good.
A Field of Lilies
- Winterhawk99
- Posts: 2367
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:00 am
- ctp: Yes
- nwnihof: Yes
- Location: Pa.
- Contact: