Ultima Music.
GhostBear_74

Ultima Music.

Post by GhostBear_74 »

Hi there.

I am not sure if you are interested but if you are looking for Ultima Music for the CMP, the Ultima 5 Lazarus team have reproduce an entire album of Ultima music which is of commercial quality which is freely available at:

http://lazarus.thehawkonline.com/music.html

Some of them have been re-scored into a really impressive music.
May need to ask the guys for permission but they are a friendly lot.

They are at: http://www.u5lazarus.com/

Anyway, just FYI.

Best of luck.

Thanks ghost bear

Post by Guest »

That is some amazing work you have at lazarus, very impressive indeed.

Ghost Bear I cant fight the idea that this isn’t just fan music.

Are you planning on releasing these works for the Ultima Online: "Kingdom Reborn"?

I understand if their is a standing NDA about that, but Id be will to bet that EA games would pay a very fair amount for that work.

I don’t work with EA per say, but I am constantly coming up with idea’s to make a better UO.

Tiberius_Morguhn

Post by Tiberius_Morguhn »

Thanks GhostBear_74, we are starting to ramp up for CMP v1.5 so these suggestions are much appreciated!

GhostBear_74

Post by GhostBear_74 »

[QUOTE=Shioni;7453]That is some amazing work you have at lazarus, very impressive indeed.

Ghost Bear I cant fight the idea that this isn’t just fan music.

Are you planning on releasing these works for the Ultima Online: "Kingdom Reborn"?

I understand if their is a standing NDA about that, but Id be will to bet that EA games would pay a very fair amount for that work.

I don’t work with EA per say, but I am constantly coming up with idea’s to make a better UO.[/QUOTE]

Actually I am not part of the Lazarus Team. The Music is for the Dungeon Siege Total Conversion of Ultima 5 which have already been released. I did inquire about using some of the music for a module i am working on. The leader was kind enuff to ofter to ask for me the permission from the authors. I have yet to take him up on the ofter since i haven't decided which music to used. But the team members seem to be a friendly lots on their forum.

I really doubt EA will use a 3rd party music, especially one that is already available online, freely. I think it is a safe bet EA won't be touching it. They could however hired these guys under contract to make new music but I doubt it, they tend to go for composers that have work with in the past.